As a fully insured and licensed Roofing Contractor, Restoremasters LLC has earned a reputation over the years for providing excellent service in many ways. We are a family-run business that has been serving the roofing and restoration needs of our customers serving for over 50 years, and we’re proud of the long-term trusting relationships we have built with our clients.
- Roof Inspections
- Roof Maintenance
- Seamless Gutters
- Chimney Caps
- Flat Roofing
- Commercial Roofing
- Leak Repair
- Emergency Repairs
- MidStorm Repairs
- Good Honest Work
- Rotten Wood Replacement
Our company has a variety of shingles to choose from, such as asphalt, copper, fiberglass, wood or fire resistant shingles. We use the best materials to keep your home safe from all types of weather conditions and, at the same time, keeping it affordable for you. We have all the necessary equipment to make your roof look great. We also supply on site waste removal boxes for quick and easy clean up, during and at the end of the project.
Storm-damaged roofs and gutters should be promptly fixed or replaced to prevent a much bigger problem of water infiltration/saturation into the foundation and walls. Improperly working gutters can send a torrent of water to the home’s foundation and walls. Foundation cracks, even when they are minor, can cause catastrophic structural damage while wet walls can stimulate pervasive mold growth that causes illnesses. Thus, it is recommended to detect and repair or replace damaged roofing and gutter systems promptly.
Guttering is critical to effectively channel rainwater from the roof and through the system to keep from going into the walls, basements and crawl spaces, which can contribute to dampness, mold and foundation cracks. Installed properly, gutters act as a shield to minimize water infiltration from windows, doors and siding as well as preserve the topsoil.
Gutter installation involves calculating the water runoff during a heavy rainstorm and assessing the extent of leaves in the area to properly size the gutters. If a gutter is too small, water damage can occur when heavy rains and leaves overflow the gutters. Sizing gutters too big it will result in unnecessary costs. Guttering includes the labor, materials and necessary couplings, hangers and downspouts to complete the installation.
If your siding has been impacted by storm damage, Restoremasters LLC can install the leading forms of siding. We can get your home restored fast and you pay nothing more than your insurance deductible after work is completed to your satisfaction.
Storm-damaged Siding High winds and hail can tear off siding pieces. Undetected siding damage can lead to even bigger problems once water becomes trapped behind it.
Problematic signs of siding failure includes the appearance of mold, caulking failures, separating seams, warping boards that do not lay flat against the house, swelling, delaminating (outer coating spalling, scaling, or peeling), and/or moisture on the inside of the house.
Let the professional storm damage experts at Restoremasters LLC inspect your home at no charge. If there is damage, we’ll work with your insurance company to help restore your home without any payment until the work is done.
We’ll work with you to weigh the siding considerations in selecting from the range of siding options available from Restoremasters LLC.
- Energy Efficiency –ask for the R-Value rating for energy savings as you review various types of insulation options beneath the cladding.
- Water Resistance – the lifespan of siding is closely tied to its water resistance.
- Durability – ability to withstand typical weather and temperature fluctuations for your area.
- Labor – ask about the labor needed to install siding. Often the easier the installation the less it will cost to restore.
- Aesthetics – what look do you want to create while improving your home’s value?
- Adaptability – your choice should meet the exterior needs without requiring adjustments that may add to the cost.
- Vinyl siding
- Aluminum siding
- Steel siding
- Fiber cement siding
- Cultured stone or brick veneer siding
- Low maintenance – just the occasional wash.
- Hundreds of color choices.
- Offers choice of traditional 4” siding or 5” Dutch lap siding.
- Lifetime Warranty Restoremasters LLC difference – fast, experienced vinyl siding installers to restore your home correctly.
- Strength and longevity as opposed to other common siding materials.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Maintains the factory finish for the life of the product.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Restoremasters LLC difference – experienced aluminum siding installers to restore your home in short order.
- Variety of textures to give the appearance of wood.
- Durable, termite-resistant
- Guaranteed to last 50 years.
- Higher insulation value due to its cement, sand and cellulose fiber composition.
- Factory painting can offer up to a 25 year warranty.
- Restoremasters LLC difference –extensive experience with this product sets Restoremasters LLC apart. This can be installed against plywood with a vapor barrier.
Seamless Aluminum Gutters Aluminum gutters never rust, even if they become clogged, and effectively channel water away from the house. We extrude heavier aluminum to custom fit the gutters to the house on-site and connect with the downspouts. We fasten the gutter system usng screws not the conventional type of long nail that can pull away from the fascia over time. The extruded aluminum is preferred over sectional gutters because leaky seams are minimized. Clogs can be avoided using a proper gutter protection.
Copper Gutters Copper is typically reserved for classic restorations. We can certainly put them on any homeowners house that likes the unique style of copper. It never rusts and never needs painting. Copper color is prized for the green patina that develops over time.
Steel Gutters Steel gutters are typically used on commercial buildings. Oversized gutter systems and downspouts are used to handle the water coming off the large roof systems.
- Utilize house wraps or insulation board to increase the R value of the house and reduce energy needs.
- Fiber cement siding is a composite material that is resource-efficient, durable, low maintenance and offers a very good fire rating compared to metal and wood siding. The wood fiber is reclaimed from wood processing waste and harvested from small diameter, fast growing tree species. The material lasts longer than standard choices and many offer 10+ year finish warranty, reducing the frequency of repainting.